Frederick County’s premier master-planned community.
Brunswick Crossing is a 552-acre master planned community situated in Brunswick, Maryland, where the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and Potomac River meet. The community is located about 12 minutes from Frederick, MD, 20 minutes from Leesburg, VA and 60 minutes from DC.
- Planned Community Center with clubhouse, tennis courts, pool house, fitness center, event lawn and more.
- Over 26 miles of paved paths and walkways.
- Nearly 100 acres of wooded conservation areas.
- Planned Marketplace with grocery, shops, restaurants and more.
- 3 decorated Single Family Models are now open.
- Choose from over 25 designs from the $270’s to mid $300’s.
- Traditional and Neo-Traditional homes from Advantage Homes.
- Brand new luxury Townhomes by Advantage Homes.
Brunswick Crossing is located in a special tax district.