When choosing a home builder, it often comes down to the style of home and which community you want. However, before you say yes to your dream home, ensure that it’s built by a reliable, communicative, and innovative home builder.
To help you check off the right boxes, Ryan Homes at Brunswick Crossing developed a short list of the best qualities in a home builder:
- Everyone is communicative. Project managers, new home sales consultants, mortgage lenders, and other team members should be responsive.
Ryan Homes attention to customer service is a differentiating factor that we're committed to. Our new homes sales consultants strive to build relationships with potential homeowners as soon as you step through the door. You're guided throughout the entire homebuilding process, from pre-construction until long after move-in day.If you have an issue with your new construction home, responsive customer service representatives are dedicated to immediately looking for a solution because it’s all about you.
- They are dedicated to helping the environment. If eco-friendliness is an important factor for you, choose a home builder that offers best practices in energy efficiency and sustainability.
Each new construction home from Ryan Homes comes with the BuiltSmart promise. This is a whole-house commitment to reduce your new home’s environmental impact and to provide the highest levels of performance and energy efficiency.This whole-home technology includes low-flow faucets and shower heads, and toilets that use up to 50 percent less water and electricity. Your home also comes with superior insulation; high-efficiency HVAC; argon-filled, low-E coated windows; remotely-programmable thermostats; and sealed air ducts.
Our new construction homes include sustainably sourced lumber, low-solvent paint, recycled fiber carpets, and landscaping with native plants. Using these green building practices controls waste and decreases your new home’s impact on natural resources.
- They put quality above quantity. Many home builders perpetuate the stereotype of putting up as many houses as they can without care for quality construction. Ryan Homes doesn’t work that way.
Each of our new construction homes is built using first-rate materials. Climate-sensitive components, such as frames and trusses are built in a protected, climate-controlled environment to minimize damage from the elements, and delivered just in time to the job site. Ryan Homes advanced construction techniques ensure that your new home has tight joints, straight walls, and square corners.
Also, independent third-party quality inspections during construction ensure that your home performs to the highest standards. You see it firsthand, too, with our Customer Involvement Program, which schedules meetings throughout the construction process to ensure you understand what’s going on.
- They offer innovative designs. Individuality is important to us, which is why we offer the sleekest, most stunning options in home design and layout. From first-floor living to large owner’s suites, our new construction homes come with the space you need and the style you want — now and in the future.
- The prices are affordable. If you’re worried about affording your dream home, ask about similar styles that incorporate your must-haves but eliminate your don't-needs.
While the Ryan Homes focus is on providing all the elements of value — quality, price, and customer service — occasional pricing incentives (like help with mortgage closing costs) are available if you use our in-house mortgage company, NVR Mortgage.
This partnership offers comprehensive, personalized financing programs to homebuyers. Customers who choose NVR Mortgage enjoy competitive rates and a financing process that’s simplified, streamlined, and customized to suit their specific needs.
Ryan Homes provides 1-, 2-, and 10-year warranty coverage for every new construction home, giving homeowners the peace of mind that they expect from day one.